We offer trusted, experienced and affordable tree Maintenance.
Benefits of Routine Tree Maintenance:
- Regular Tree trimming helps with the tree’s appearance, and it prevents the tree limbs from becoming tangled and weak.
- Regularly removing dead limbs and trees can limit the exposure of insects and disease.
- By trimming in the Winter it allows your tree to grow its branches farther out, creating a healthier space for the tree.
- Regular tree trimming prevents tree branches from cracking and/or dying. Limiting the likelihood of the tree dying.
- Cost-effective way to clear large areas of land.
- Turns invasive species which are hurting your plants into mulch that instead will provide nutrients to your plants.
- Works well in small and rough environments that many machines are not able to reach.
- Removing dead or dying trees will avoid the risk of the spread of disease.
- Removing hazardous trees will prevent any potential damage from trees falling.
- Regular tree maintenance and inspection will prevent trees from falling in cases of storms or bad weather.
Have a tree that may fall soon?Add this emergency contact number to your phone so you’re ready.
Here at Timber Works Tree Care, we care about our customers, your trees, and your property. Each job is a chance to show you our great attitudes, strong work ethic, and a desire to meet and exceed every customer’s expectations!
We treat every client and co-worker with respect and professionalism