What We Believe about Tree Care
Countless Tree Services claim to to offer the ‘lowest price,’ ‘same day’ service, and other phrases that can sound appealing to property owners. At Timber Works Tree Care believe in three key phases of tree care. Education, Execution, and Finished Product. As one of the most dangerous industries in the world that claims lives on a daily basis we are dedicated to nothing short of excellence when it comes to your project.
We are continually educating ourselves on industry standards to help give our customers the best value. Being on the cutting edge of our industry allows us to help you make the best decision for your safety as well as budget.
We invest in state of the art equipment and gear so as to execute projects with pin point accuracy, safety, and efficiency. From start to finish our number one goal is a job well done and a happy customer.
Meet Jack Donohue
Jack Donohue is the Owner of Timber Works Tree Care. He was born in New Hampshire and was a member of the New Hampshire Maple Producers Association.
He worked in the maple syrup industry for 10 years and won 2 Felker awards for excellence in the Maple production industry. Jack Moved to Front Royal Va in 2007 and earned his Bachelors in History from Christendom College.
He resides in Front Royal with his wife Lauren, and three children, James, Bridget, and Annie. Jack is currently studying for his Arborist Certification from the International Society of Arboriculture.
Our top 4 promises:
1. We only recruit and retain hard working individuals who want to excel in tree care. Taking care of you and your property is our top priority.
2. Give everyone in the company an opportunity to make a fair wage based on his skill set. This means that everyone is motivated to excel, learn more, and seek ways to improve the care they bring you. We want everyone to win, and enjoy the journey.
3. Provide the necessary tools and equipment to perform work safely and with expert precision. Nothing damages time, projects and trust like badly maintained equipment. Paying attention to our equipment, and putting the right investments in good tools, makes for safe work environments, effective response times, and the top-notch excellence you expect.
4. Provide a challenging and enjoyable work environment for everyone in the company. We believe that a toxic company culture never produces great results. By working with people who love this work, we are deeply motivated to bring you and your trees the best care possible.
Here’s what you can expect from us all:
- We all wear hardhats on every job.
- We show up for work on time.
- Absolutely no use of drugs, marijuana, or non-prescribed prescription medication.
- Clean and professional language and demeanor on all jobs.
- We keep all trucks and equipment clean and serviced daily.
- Daily communication of work completed, damage done, follow-up, payment, etc.
- Positive attitude, honesty, and strong work ethic.
How Timber Works Tree Care began:
Our passion for working with trees began over 15 years ago as young men in New Hampshire working in the maple syrup industry.
Our appreciation for tree care grew as we managed the maple trees and maintained the forest around them, allowing us to enjoy huge returns of sap during harvest season.
Timber Works Tree Care was started to promote and offer correct arboricultural practices.
Even though the tree care industry is saturated with companies, it can be hard to find companies with a good reputation.
Timber Works Tree Care’s mission is to provide the best service for your budget!
We have worked hard to develop a sound reputation for caring for your trees, property, peace of mind, and budget. From small beginnings we have developed into full service tree company and one of the highest rated in Shenandoah Valley and Northern Va.
Timber Works Tree Care is proud to be a member of The International Society of Arboriculture and the Tree Care Industry Association.
We hope that you enjoy our approach to your tree care.
And if we did exceed your expectations, we’d love to hear about it!