Our tree service and tree removal team is dedicated to top-quality service and customer-focused care. We’re hardworking, experienced professionals well versed in tree care. We care about our customers, your trees, and your property. And, each job in 2017 has been a chance to show you our great attitudes, strong work ethic, and a desire to meet and exceed every customer’s expectations!
We’re thankful for the many opportunities you, our clients, have given us to treat you with respect and professionalism. Our team here at Timber Works Tree Care look forward to doing our best to win the award again this year!
What are the differences between Angie’s List Certified Service Providers and Super Service Award Winners? Can a service provider fall into both categories?
We reward service providers with the annual Super Service Award for outstanding service during the year. This is different than Angie’s List certification.
(1) Angie’s List Certification: Angie’s List Certified Service Providers are paying to advertise their services and discounts to Members and to appear above non-participating service providers in default search results. Those service providers need to meet our standards of certification, which include:
• Passing an annual criminal background check of the owner or relevant manager;
• Remaining in good business standing with Angie’s List;
• Maintaining an overall member rating of A or B;
• Attesting that they have the proper licensing to perform listed work; and
• Maintaining a company-verified profile page.
(2) Super Service Award Badge
Both Angie’s List Certified Service Providers and non-participating service providers can win the Super Service Award. For service providers who win the Super Service Award, a badge displays next to their company name on their profile page. For Angie’s List Certified Providers who win the Super Service Award, the badge will also appear on the search results page.
A service provider must meet the below minimum criteria to be considered for this award. In the past, many eligible service providers exceeded the minimum criteria.
Minimum eligibility requirements for the Super Service Award:
• Maintain an “A” rating in each of the following areas:
› Overall grade, an average of all reviews.
› Recent grade, an average of category reviews from last 3 years
› Review period grade, an average of category reviews from Nov.1st of the previous year – Oct. 31 of the current year
• For example, reviews from Nov. 1, 2015 – Oct. 31, 2016 will count for the 2016 Super Service Award
• Good business standing with Angie’s List
• Have at least 3 reviews where the member has indicated that services were performed
Additionally, to claim the award, eligible service providers must meet the minimum credential requirements.
• Passing a criminal background check of the owner or relevant manager;
• Attesting that they have the proper licenses to perform listed work; and
• Remaining in good business standing with Angie’s List.